Friday, June 1, 2007

The crunch gets crunchier...

Majority of the layout work on ArtScene #2 will be taking place over this next weekend (the work being occasionally broken up by bursts of playing my recently acquired Guitar Hero 2 for the Xbox 360 -- I think I'm a confirmed addict at this point). Most of the stories are now done, though I'm still trying to track down a few details for the Stampede story, and have yet to actually take any steps towards getting the Station House Gallery piece done. Perhaps tomorrow. Perhaps I can just give up on sleeping.

No idea what's going on the cover yet, otherwise I might post a shot of it, just to whet some appetites (the appetites of the one or two people who stop by here, assuming even those many do. They may not. Who knows.)

We'll actually have a letters page this month two, even though it took some begging and pleading to actually get the letters. Apparently playing on people's sympathies isn't as effective as I thought it would be. That, or people don't care if the wife and children of a letters page starve to death when the main bread-winner of the letters page family loses its job.

No comments: