Saturday, June 16, 2007

One ends, another begins.

It is official. ArtScene is out on the stands, the articles are being read and causing stir everywhere. The one thing about controversy is that you know it is being noticed. "there is no such thing as bad press as long as they spell your name right."
But enough about that.

It is a great feeling to have the physical paper in the hands (trust me, if you don't believe me go out and get one, it will make you happy and full of energy and vigor). It is good to see the job well done, to be able to sit and think for a little bit, to take a mini break from the everyday and regroup. So that was done. Regrouping. And you know what was realized? We need a theme for next month!

You got it. That is the other side of a job well done in this sort of business. There is another one right at it's heels. Now I know how Feodor Vassilyev's wife felt. (look it up, it will make sense)
I am looking forward to this coming month's issue. Not that I haven't been thus far, but this one promises to have fun research. I am not going to tell you what the theme is yet, I am going to give you a chance to actually pick up this months issue first. But just to let you know, we are thinking about your entertainment next month already, and it should be a bucket of fun.

I am off to relax for my last day of peace and quiet before the race starts again. Make sure to write in to us and let us know how we are doing so far.

J

No comments: